//v3nt

about paul
1:00 PM :
welcome to v3nt. you can see the link to my profile (and any other members' profile) by clicking on the name of the poster (as in, i'm a poster.. doing the posting).

this is my personal, well, venting space on the web. i'm always trying out new format ideas for this and other websites. speaking of which, i also run a webcomic called waffle5, a website for my brother's skategroup pak, and a website for my fiancee's church st. luke's, in kenosha. you can also find these links on the sidebar.

i have my associate's degree in computer science, but i'm still going to school. i hope to graduate with my bachelor's in comp sci in may of 2004. i hold two jobs: one in fast food and one in the it department of a company in milwaukee.

in these pages you can expect anything and everything to be discussed. most often i'll just update on happenings in my life, but i like to talk about my christian faith, a little politics (which invariably degenerates into bickering), my previously-mentioned fiancee jess, and the darkness in my life, also known as bipolar disorder.

in trying to fulfill my desire for a group discussion kind of blog, you will see other people posting from time to time. jerod really doesn't get online much, but jess and matt will post on occasion.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize