//v3nt

halloweenies
2:45 PM :
i was a vampire-type guy yesterday. yeah, i changed my mind. but it was fun, and i still had the ninja sword. so james, i guess i did what you asked (sans the shirt around my head, anyway). i'll post pictures of jess and myself as soon as she gets the film developed.

guys, i guess it's that i don't know jon that well, but i don't see a reason to trash him and laura just because they got engaged. sure, he doesn't talk to any of us anymore (though i sometimes wonder if i'm still part of that us), but it's not like that's news to anyone. and apparently he does still talk to laura, so why not be happy for her, at least, if you can't be happy for him?

liz, don't worry about this, it's not your jon i'm talking about.

tell me how does it feel
when your heart grows cold

comments: 5
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize