//v3nt

wheeeee
4:40 PM :
i linked to marston's new blog. and, uh, are you sure that's the last post today? :p

i was thinking about those comment splogs. i think i should put my links somewhere other than the main page, like on a seperate item page or something. that would explain why i got a unix related splog on a non-unix related post - the links are always there, and being text, they'll register a hit no matter what.

i thought of several methods of external v3nt links, the first being the one i mentioned. i could do the same thing i did with my about link: create a post very early on and link to it.

second idea: make a seperate page, say on another host, and set up the ultimate evil: frames. beware the upside-down L!

third idea: i could wet myself, bark like a dog, put my pants on my head, and announce that i am an alien hamster come to rule over humanity with a mighty fist of beef.

i could also run around the apartment naked. wait, i do that already. ah, the joys of living solely with my wife.

marston, are you a guy or a girl? or something else?

oh my goodness, this is amazing. in my pants.

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize