//v3nt

i am the chicken fairy!
1:57 AM :
i come to bring chicken for everyone!

i updated my profile. check out the photo of me. i have a pretty hat.

liz, if you want to start using my newly designed blogger-based pak site (plus cc.edu-hosted pages as well), the easiest way to do it is to place this redirect code in the main page. first, when you're logged into geocities, you'll want to replace the current index.html file (at least, i'm assuming it's called index.html); rename it index_bak.html (or something like that; "bak" for "backup"). then, upload the new file i've made for you. ;)

someone get peter to check his email so he can join. erg. anyhoo, here's the file. right-click and save. if you want to see it in action first, just click the link. it'll open up a new window.

funny true story:
i had originally posted the code for making the html file here in the blog, but i discovered that upon, while logged into blogger, viewing my recent posts, it recognized that code as redirect code for that page and redirected me to the pak site. thank goodness for fast reflexes and the "stop loading" button. yeesh.

i am the magical chicken!
fear my strange powers.
oooooooohhh.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize