//v3nt

sigh
5:17 PM :
when no one talks to me, i get a little vicious. i apologize. i didn't think that the occasional phone call was too far out of the question, but perhaps i was wrong (this is not sarcasm, in case you're wondering). i will concede that just because i only need 4 hours of sleep does not mean that everyone is the same way.

i'm going to try to remove my foot from my mouth now. i'm sorry for what i said. none of it was meant. when the only time i get a response is when i say something offensive, i tend to say them, if only to find out if anyone actually cares anymore.

if you're sick of my crap, i understand.
if you haven't reached your breaking point with me, can we start over?

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize