//v3nt

oh goody
12:37 PM :
another fight, this time with peter. i've found out that he doesn't care about his family. at all. i also found out that he doesn't consider me a friend. i can't avoid you, peter, if you read this; we still live in the same house. but you can trust me to never try to strike up conversation again.

peter, you're so two-faced. and weak.

and liz, i'm not mad. i am sorry, but if peter hates my guts (and he certainly seems to), it would be best for me to distance myself from you.

good bye.

on to other fun topics.

james, i understand that you can't come over for new year's. but what about my bachelor party? and what about the "friends only" reception that jess and i are tentatively planning on having after our wedding? i understand if you feel you must stay away if jon's going to be there, but, as laura suggested, you could just ignore him and he could do the same.

andrea, i don't think laura was being contradictory. jon didn't want her to get hurt (i.e., by interacting with james et al), so he told her, basically, to keep her distance. but she also didn't want to completely sever ties with her old friends.

did i get that right, laura?

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize