//v3nt

googenhall
12:23 PM :
you're right, liz. i hope it ends soon, too.

me too, ralph. i'm done with this. if i've lost friends, so be it. i would like to keep all my friends, but guess from here on out is up to them.

it's funny. i don't know whether to put james and ralph on my "bachelor's party invite" list or not. i mean, i want to, but do they want to be invited? if i do invite them, will they snub me? if they won't come so i don't invite them, will they then get mad at me for not inviting them anyway?

sigh.

life was so much simpler when i didn't have any friends. so glad i have some friends who can take a little sarcasm!

that was sarcasm, by the way.
i still want your babies, james.
highlighting websites is fun. that was never sarcasm.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize