//v3nt

sorreee
1:10 PM :
okay, lesson one is sarcasm. i really don't care if i get comments or not. i mean, sure, feedback is always nice, but as i've said before, v3nt is for me first. it's just my way of putting my thoughts down. i was merely observing how i get alot less commenting when i'm not pissing one of you off. that's with the exception of you, andrea. i can't seem to get around that.

and come on. i "post too much"? i think that's for me to decide. :p you don't have to read or comment. it's a general rule: i post once a day. sometimes i decide to twice in a day, but that's usually only when something i feel is really worthy of posting happens. and sometimesi got for days without posting. but as a writer (albeit a novice one), i feel it's important to write every day. it's the only way i can get better. so what better place to start than my own life and opinions?
/rant

don't ask that of me, liz. i can't give it.

if you were what you should be
would you not be on your knees?

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize