//v3nt

overreactions
1:11 AM :
new day, new post. ;) let's try to clear the air a little, shall we?

first off, what seems to be the main issue: my sarcasm. yes, i am extremely sarcastic. james, you know this by now. you've known me for what, six years or so? if anyone does not like the sarcasm, they can kiss off. it's part of the pauly package. i get sarcastic.

andrea, your "crap" that i'm sick of is the taking everything i say literally or personally. that's where i get the idea that you don't like me. logically, if you don't like me (or, if you will, dislike me), then james obviously likes me more than you do. unless he also doesn't like/dislikes me.

and the so-called fact that i use too much sarcasm? seeing as that's your opinion (i.e., you can't really prove it because there is no pre-defined "this amount is too much"), well, so it's your opinion. it's james' opinion as well. i'll try to remember that next time i insult you.

speaking of which. at least one time andrea agreed with me. not everything i say is an insult or to be taken seriously/personally. sometimes it's just my desire to help out.

alright, on to the topic of my friend matt. i thought we dropped this. matt's response to andrea's little "is anything you say not sarcasm?" post was, in fact, a literary tool we like to call - you guessed it - sarcasm. should we make little *sarcasm* notations around the parts where we're sarcastic? would that help you out in identifying where we're not being serious? give me a break.

by the way, that was sarcasm.

just.. if we can keep this civil, that would be wonderful. andrea, that means no cutter-bashing. james, that means no whining about my sarcasm. matt, that means no course language. paul, that means no calling james a weenie.

oh great googly moogly, you take that crap seriously?? you really have got to stop repressing this crap. even ralph said it's not healthy.
/rant

okay, this was way longer than i intended.

comments: 3
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize