//v3nt

It's so exciting, but I love HTML
12:16 PM :
I'm certain you've noticed by now that I have significantly reduced my links bar. The top one is Blogger Buzz, your place for up-to-the-last-month Blogger news, but I digress. Recently they've introduced Blogger Beta, in which they add one of the coolest features (in my opinion) ever to be featured in blogs: categories. For so long has Blogger been saying "yeah, we'll put in it eventually," that they might have taken over production of Duke Nukem Forever.

So Blogger has unveiled Blogger Beta, in which you can (among a myriad of other stuff) finally assign categories to posts. I tried out the Beta the other day, and there are some very neat features. For one thing, they've done away with the need to edit your template by editing the HTML - it's drag and drop, click and add sidebars, et cetera, et cetera. (The fact that you can use your Google account does not escape me; it's another appealing factor.)

Since I am a techno-junkie and a web whore, I direct you to v3nt mark II. I'll be making all my news posts there from now on, and I hope to get it looking the way I like it in very short order.

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize