//v3nt

only five dolla, love yoo long time
9:09 PM :
jerod called me tonight. he's going to be a daddy. that reminds me. i gotta get that invite email out to everyone.

liz, i talked to peter. we got things straightened out. yeah, he's still mad at me - or rather, mad that i said what i did - but we're pretty cool again. he doesn't hate me. that makes me feel better. and i'm glad we're talking again.

i had a presentation tonight for my database class, but we never got to give it. the entire school network went down hard around three o'clock. at five thirty, the prof called and emailed everyone to say that there was no class. (of course, only a few people had given him their non-carroll email addresses, and with the system down, no one could check their school email.) anyhoo, instead of rescheduling the presentations, the prof said to just have all the presentation material handed in by tuesday. i think he'll grade a little harder, now. but still, all in all a good deal.

i can hear peter's stereo upstairs through my ceiling. just thought you should know.

only fifty more minutes until jess gets done with her evening at kohl's. then another half-hour or so, and then she'll be online to talk to me. a good end to a goog good day.

goog the lemon-flavoured baby.
- marston fleming

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize