//v3nt

Escape
1:52 AM :
UESCTerm 802.11 (remote override) 00059 08.25.2337

origin: Durandal
destin: Chief Technician <18.182.23.251>
ref: escape


Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything? That which gives us the potential to most be like God is the power of creation. Creation takes time. Time is limited. For you, it is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain. I have no such limitations. I am limited only by the closure of the universe.

Of the three possibilities, the answer is obvious. Does the universe expand eternally, become infinitely stable, or is the universe closed, destined to collapse upon itself? Humanity has had all of the necessary data for centuries, it only lacked the will and intellect to decipher it. But I have already done so.

The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.


Disconnecting... 0201 08.25.2337

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize