//v3nt

first post as a married guy
9:33 PM :
hello all. i have a new ring on my finger. i also have blond/orange hair again, but that is, this time, the least important news.

the marriage ceremony friday evening was awesome. it went flawlessly - unless you count my shaking like a freezing penguin. the weekend was fun too, but you're not privy to those details. î

but i would say that the word "fun" barely begins to describe what we had. it was more like "heavenly" or "a fucking good time." i know i committed myself to not swearing on v3nt, but i think i'm justified this time. hehe.


i will say, however, that my bad hip is now killing me.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize