//v3nt

no stopping progress
7:57 AM :
i know i said i would post on my capstone project's progress, but i lied. :p sorry 'bout that. i do now have some updates though, and a place you can check out my progress here. it displays properly in ie and safari, so i think firefox should be okay.

anyhoo.

the site layout is complete. that's the index layout. the comic display (last one, "comics") is complete with "previous" and "next" links below the comic display. the post displays below the comic. this isn't yet set up on the "index" page yet - i figured I'd worry about integrating design last. the admin login works. name and password are both "peiche" (no, i don't care, what are you going to change? :p). if the login is incorrect, it dumps you back on the main page (index.aspx). if the login is correct, it takes you to the admin page, where you can add/edit comic information (title, date, and post). you can also look at the list of users who've signed up. the user login/signup works. i need to add a password verification for the user signup page, and right now after you log in, it doesn't do anything.

besides finishing the dropdown comic list (below the comic display - it doesn't do anything yet), all I have left to do is add commenting and rating for each comic/post. i'm gonna have to dig up my old stor code for this.. i don't remember how to pass information from one page to another. i had my meeting with my professor yesterday, and he seemed satisfied with my progress so far. i estimate my project to be about 80-85% complete.

comments: 3
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize