//v3nt

clearing the air
11:00 PM :
for clarification:

jon and laura are now my ushers. i think it's rather nice (and jon agrees) that an engaged couple is ushering for the marrying couple.

and now, for the true purpose of my having this journal, my vent.

ralph and james, you say i never call. well, i suppose it's mostly ralph. you say when i'm available, i never call. i'm working on that. i returned your call. only by returning your call did i find out: you're going bowling. at the time of this writing, anyway. if i had not called, i never would have known. ralph, you said you'd call me back at 10:30. i waited until 11, and there was no call. not from you, not from james. i'm not about to wait forever, so i went home.

last weekend no one called me about webb's. this week no one called me about bowling. no one can ever say to my that i, and i alone, never call anyone. you too are guilty of this. i dislike being made the only one at fault.

and why, oh why, is jon the only one to respond to matt concerning my bachelor's party? if you don't care, say so.

whatever.

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize