//v3nt

My kingdom for a reset button
11:45 AM :
Ralph, I'll address your questions here.

1. Are we friends or am I just someone who follows James around on occasion?

I'd like to think that we're friends. But I have such a horrible track record for pissing people off, it seems.

2. If we are friends why do neither of you take time out of your day to call me and don’t give me that too busy lovelyness because I know both of you called James tonight. So if we are friends why don’t you give me the time of day, and if not why have you mislead me?

Yeah, I called James. At quarter after nine, if memory serves. Seeing as James was working on a take-home test, I gathered that you were not with him - the only time I've ever seen you in Muskego is when you're with him, so logic would state that you were at home. You live in Burlington, yes? That's easily a half-hour drive, if not longer, and I wasn't about to have you waste gas on chillaxing for just a couple hours. I had to get up early today, so I went to bed around eleven anyway. And last night was the first chance I'd had to call James in the longest time. Jason actually called me about going to a movie, but I had a prior engagement.

I might return the question, Ralph - and this extends to everyone it may pertain to - why don't you ever call me?

If wishes were horses, I'd be an equestrian lord.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize