//v3nt

A Real Post
8:37 PM :
After much fun, back I go to the real world.

I'll be working on my capstone project this semester. For those of you who don't know, it's my "real-world" project to prove I actually learned something during my three years or so at Carroll.

I'll be porting Waffle5 over to a dynamic format - aspx. I'll be using ASP.NET and Visual Basic.NET for the programming. Besides the comics and posts being viewable together (for the first time, too!), I'll also be adding commenting (none of that automated stuff, this is all from scratch) on posts and comics, comic rating (like on a scale of one to five), and my very own RSS newsfeed (again, nothing automated).

I'll be updating my progress weekly, at the very least, if not daily (or the days that i make some progress). If anyone is interested in keeping up-to-date with my progress, reply to this post so i can send you the link to my progress journal. If you don't care, then that's that.

I am quite certain that this semester will kill me. Looks like Jess will be working overtime with those stress-relieving shoulder-and-backrubs of hers. ;)

comments: 1
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize