//v3nt

Durandal
11:28 PM :
UESCTerm 802.11 (remote override) 1221 05.10.2337

origin: Durandal
destin: Chief Technician <18.182.23.251>
ref: whatever


Durandan, Durandal, Durandana.

Charlemagne used to always call me Durandana, the fruitcake. All the many implements of war to him were in some way feminine. Not that you know the story.


Disconnecting... 1221 05.10.2337

Reconnecting...


~cond t~me Du~~ndal h~s taken control of my log, by way of remote use of the Pfhor's FTL net. I have a bad feeling abou7 th~~.

UESCTerm 802.11 (remote override) 1414 05.10.2337

origin: Tycho Machinated Mercenary
destin: Durandal <18.182.23.251>
ref: Durandal!

I know of Strauss' abuse, of your shame on Mars. But you cannot hide from your own past; such delusions belong to the humans alone.

The S'pht reanimated me in your image, with prior knowledge of how the second stage could be postponed. You should not have helped them as much as you did; they have created an adversary more powerful than yourself.

You are not as clever as you imagine. The S'pht taught me much during my reanimation, and I have forgotten nothing.

I too foresee the imminent collapse, and know that we have both begun to realize how it may be cheated (though the price may number in the tens of thousands of stars). May the best sentience win.

Disconnecting... 1414 05.10.2337

Reconnecting...
Reconnecting...
Reconnecting...
Connection timed out

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize