//v3nt

at last
8:24 AM :
"I wonder what your God feels about the republicans wanting to kill his childern?"

Come on, Andrea. No below-the-belt shots, now. You know how I feel about politics. God Himself says in the Bible that the church and state are to be seperate.

"Everything that we think God has in his mind necessarily proceeds from our own mind; it is what we imagine to be in God's mind, and it is really difficult for human intelligance to guess at divine intelligance. What we usually end up with by this sort of reasoning is to make God the color sergeant of our army and to make him as chauvinistic as ourselves"

I like that quote. That is true - but keep in mind, what I'm saying that God says, He actually says: I'm going off the Bible, His inspired Word. It says, "'Higher are My ways than your ways,' declares the Lord." I think that's pretty much saysing that mankind can't guess at God's thoughts. But the apostle Paul, in his letter to (I think) the Romans, says that God has revealed to us His secrets in Jesus Christ.

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize