//v3nt

a maccy update
10:07 PM :
jess and i bought a mac a little while back. a longtime windows user - the last time i didn't have a mac was when i my parents had a commodore 64 - i did not come to my decision lightly.

the mac mini is available for $800. it comes bundled with ilife, a suite for photo editing, movie making, and personal web development. the mac has a built-in wireless adapter, so instead of needing to buy a router to distribute my internet connection to my other computers, i can use the mac itself as the hub.

also, it runs on an intel processor, so i can boot into windows. no more emulation here, so the windows-familiar wife (well, relatively speaking) can use that if she likes.

also, paul likes burning dvds.

comments: 5
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize