//v3nt

for crying out loud
1:23 PM :
why does she have to do that? why can't she leave me alone?

i miss jon and laura. we (here i mean any of us) haven't seen them for a long time. they don't play ddr (and i won't get into that right now), they seem to not exist.

do you exist??

anyhoo. maybe laura (even jon!!) will come to the ddr tournament at carroll on the ninth of october. i think it's the ninth. it's time to start thinking about halloween. neo, or something new? i like my trenchcoat.

now i know who buffyspike is. yay.

my tears fall down again
can i let the healing begin?

you fall on your knees
you beg, you plead
can i be somebody else
for all the times i hate myself

your failures devour
your heart every hour
you're drowning in your imperfection

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize