//v3nt

hoo baby.
4:34 PM :
oh yeah. i'm done with my database homework. firefox is installed on my network folder here at school, with all its extensions properly configured. i'm lovin' it.

i wish i could go see jess tonight, but i have class. :( oh well. plus there is a computer science club meeting tonight.. and i really should go, if for no other reason, so i can get my tarp back from jason. no, not that jason. different jason.

i've had a headache all week, but it's sloowly going away. it's because the left side of my jaw still hurts. well, the right side hurts too, but not nearly as bad (the surgery on the right side was a mere extraction, while the left had an impacted tooth). anyhoo, the pain in my jaw is the most severe, but it seeps up my face into behind my eye, from there going behind the other eye, and impaling me with its red spears, resting in the center of my brain. it's quite lovely.

since i can't take the codine (i need to be able to drive), i've been chugging advil quite alot (i prefer excedrine, but i don't want to set off more bleeding). it stems off most of the pain, but i only took four today. i took six yesterday, twelve the day before that. i need less and less, but i want the pain to go away. at least the swelling is down so much that it's not really noticable anymore.

i finally got around to ordering ubuntu linux yesterday. i actually ordered ten copies through gnoppix, so if anyone wants one, email me or post it in the comments. or heck, order yourself one, cost plus shipping is free. i also ordered fedora core 3 final - only about twelve dollars, plus shipping. i knew it wouldn't cost much, but that was an incredible price! (i got it from os depot in case you're wondering.)

really, liz, i didn't forget you. :p

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize