//v3nt

uh oh
12:03 PM :
i think that bloggy is dead. it's been nearly a month since it's last posted.

well, my capstone project and presentation are finally over. î

it was a semester of hell. yesterday i had my presentation at 6:15pm, and i was nervous and shaking all day. good riddance. during my speech, my mouth went completely dry. that's never happened before. oh well, it's done with. now all i have left are my graduation practice on wednesday (the fourth) and the actual ceremony on the following sunday (the eighth). oh yeah. and i have to remember to pick up my cap and gown on wednesday, too. make sure they fit.


jess and i are moved into our new apartment - yay! free of the evil one! but it's a mess. and we have no internet as of yet. i'm gonna install a wireless nic into my computer and see if i can hijack somebody's bandwidth.

comments: 2
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize