//v3nt

open my flesh with steel
1:27 PM :
i have uploaded most of the photos to the "new" pak site. i suppose the point is moot, however, since either no one cares or no one likes it anyway.

it's difficult for me because i think the site looks nice. all anyone does is whine and complain because it should be this, it should be that.. but what about what's there already? and someone's name? come on, just ask, and i'll fix it. sheesh.

anyway, i'll try to get the rest of the pictures uploaded and the page updated by monday sometime.

yeah, i know. i chose to do this out of my own free will. no one asked me, i just wanted to do something for peter and his skater friends. the least anyone could do is be grateful. but i suppose that's just too much to ask from a bunch of punks.

the world is a vampire
sent to drain
so what do i get
for my pain?

despite all my rage
i am still just a rat in a cage

comments: 0
go to post top

about
connect
monthly
previous

me
friends
others
related

books
browsers
comics
design
faith
games
graphics
music
news
os/customize